- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor (Quasi-in house), Leeds
Quasi In-House Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
A fantastic role for a commercial contracts solicitor has opened up with this highly professional quasi in-house legal team in Leeds.
- The team works as an extension to the in-house legal teams for a number of high profile national and global clients, but with the support and resources of a major international law firm.
- They are very busy and expanding further.
- The team works with high profile legal teams across a number of sectors, including financial services, luxury cars, communications, food & drink and FMCG.
- They have grown considerably since their inception 5 years ago, with a significant number of new client wins for the efficient and cost effective managed in-house service.
- Low turnover of staff
- Dedicated to embracing legal technology to help drive efficiencies and make everyone's life that bit easier. Indeed the whole firm is very tech-focussed
- Could this role be the best of both worlds?
- No chargeable hours targets, no scoping and pricing work, no time recording, no dealing with volume basic matters that are intellectually unstimulating
- No having to turn your hand to matters that are outside your skillset with no support or resources
- Sensible working hours and very high quality challenging and varied commercial contract work, in an environment where each lawyer can work to their full potential
- Great levels of support, resources and ongoing training.
Who are they looking for?
- They are now looking to take on at least one further commercial solicitor with ideally between one and eight years' PQE in predominantly commercial contracts, either from an in-house or private practice background.
- NQ Solicitors may also be considered for this, especially if you've got a more solid than average grounding in commercial contracts, for example, multiple seats or some previous paralegal experience
- You will need a solid academic record and experience gained within a top tier or mid tier commercial firm, or a regarded in-house legal team.
The team offers a highly competitive top tier salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018