- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor, West Yorkshire
Employment Solicitor, West Yorkshire
We are working on an interesting new employment opportunity for a junior to mid level employment solicitor to join a limited company in Yorkshire.
This is an award-winning family run business now into its second generation, with a collaborative and positive working environment, and low turnover of staff.
About the opportunity
- The Company Director is an ex top tier international solicitor
- They specialize in delivering employment law advice to the SME community in Yorkshire, working with over 550 businesses across all sectors, as well as public sector and third sector clients, predominantly on a retained basis
- They cover the whole remit of contentious and non contentious employment law- They focus on client service and relationship building
- No billings targets, no time recording, the lawyers just focus on providing first class employment law advice and representation
- It's a lovely working environment and the head of legal has been there for 10 years
- Competitive salaries and free on-site parking
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, with up to 8 years' experience of employment law matters
- You may be a newly qualified solicitor with a number of years of additional pre-qualification experience in employment matters, or you may have a few more years' PQE to your name
- Either way, you will have at least 2 or 3 years' experience under your belt, preferably acting on behalf of respondent clients, and possibly a fair bit more
- You will be someone for whom client relationships and quality of legal advice are paramount
- You will be committed to providing pragmatic, commercial and jargon-free advice to clients
- You will be looking for a friendly working environment which values your contribution and works well as a team
- Ideally you will also drive and have access to a car, as there is a fair bit of local travel involved in the role
If this sounds like you and you'd like further information, please get in touch to discuss further. Alternatively you can apply by sending your current CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018