Property Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
Fantastic opportunity to join a small but perfectly formed, high calibre property litigation team within one of Leeds' most well-liked nationals.
Great quality work in a friendly and dynamic office. Fully agile with all flexible working patterns up for discussion. Great working culture. A 'Gold Standard' Investors in People award winner.
More on the team and the role
- Small partner-led team of ex top tier lawyers in the Leeds office, operating as part of a cohesive national team
- Nationally one of the largest property litigation groups in the UK
- Expertise in all aspects of landlord & tenant and land law disputes
- Remit of the role includes break notices, dilapidations, forfeiture, land registration disputes, landlord's consent issues, lease renewals, possession claims, recovery of arrears, easement disputes, insolvency matters and breach of covenant
- You will also cover strategic and risk management advice, right to light and joint venture disputes
- Of a more specialist nature, the team also has a strong reputation for telecommunications issues, judicial review and agricultural disputes
- The team acts for large household name clients across retail and leisure and hospitality sectors, investment landlords, developers, investors, occupiers, local authorities and other public bodies
What's on offer?
- A really friendly and down to earth working environment
- Full agile working with a grown up attitude to working from home or from other offices as convenient
- Fantastic state-of-the-art offices a short hop from the train station in Leeds
- Cohesive national team approach
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified, or soon-to-qualify, solicitor with experience across a range of property litigation matters who wants to further build their skills
- Alternatively a junior commercial litigation solicitor with a demonstrable interest in property disputes
- Someone with a solid academic record to back up their experience to date
- NQ-2PQE is the indicative range for this opportunity
- Someone who values flexible working, high quality work, is down to earth and is looking for a firm with no hierarchical barriers to career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss.
If this job isn't quite right but you'd like to know about other opportunities, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.