Commercial NQ Solicitor, Leeds
This lovely mid tier commercial firm, an extremely well-established stalwart of the Leeds commercial legal community, is now looking for a newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified solicitor to join the growing Commercial team.
More on the firm
- Established for over 170 years
- Well-known for being forward-thinking and dynamic and has won awards for its innovative use of technology in helping to drive the business forward
- Highly rated in the Legal 500 for its corporate commercial practice
- Regularly wins awards for its equality & diversity practices
- Previously been shortlisted in the British Legal Awards for Commercial Team of the Year, no mean feat when you're up against the nationals and global firms
- They have a wealth of experience gained both in-house and in private practice, which gives them a naturally practical, proactive and commercial approach which is praised by clients
- They have a broad client base, both local and national, across a number of sectors including retail, digital & technology, food & drink, hospitality & leisure, transport, manufacturing, and marketing
- Have had a number of notable successes recently in building their client base further that has resulted in an influx of retained work across a number of sectors.
- The team deals with the full range of commercial agreements, from distribution, agency and franchise agreements, through software licence agreements and collaboration arrangements, to supply chain, services and consultancy agreements
- Join the team as a junior lawyer and benefit from the wealth of experience and mentoring
- Direct client access from day one
- Plenty of exposure to a wide range of work, but the support that you need as you build your skills and experience, gradually taking on more responsibility
- A really dynamic but friendly team of approachable, helpful lawyers
- A sensible work-life balance that is harder to find in the top tier
If you have recently qualified, or are qualifying later this year, and looking to build a career in commercial work in Leeds, this opportunity is very worthy of your attention.
To find out more, please get in touch with Juliet Lawson at BCL Legal. To apply, please send your current CV and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.