Property Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
This lovely national firm with a justified reputation for being very supportive, is looking for a junior to mid level property litigation solicitor to join the small but growing team in Leeds.
More on the team and the role
- The team is headed up by a young partner who is very approachable and easy to get on with.
- They deal with the full range of property litigation matters, including business tenancy renewals, commercial breach of covenant service charge issues, forfeiture and rent reviews, land-based disputes in respect of restrictive covenants, easements, trespass and claims for possession, residential tenancy disputes and claims for possession, and proceedings in the High Court and First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- They act on behalf of a wide range of clients, which include landlords, investors, developers, banks, private equity houses and fixed charge receivers.
- There is plenty of access to supervision and guidance
- As the team further grows, there is plenty of opportunity for you to develop into a key player in the department
- The environment is a refreshing change to the top tier environment, without losing the work quality
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with upwards of 1PQE in property litigation matters but ideally not more than around 4PQE
- You will have experience in the majority of the areas of work above, but it is not essential that you have covered everything
- They are particularly interested to hear from lawyers who have acted for banks and private equity houses, but this is not essential
- You will be looking for a firm with a significant property litigation offering nationally, where you can enjoy working on high quality matters
- You will be looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to build a successful long term career
- Friendly and supportive firm, that also has excellent charitable credentials
- Pro bono opportunities
- A national firm large enough to be very professionally run, but still small enough that individual contributions are very much noticed and valued
- Practical and commercial approach, but also a commitment to a sensible work life balance
- High quality work
- High Legal 500 and Chambers rankings
- Very competitive salary structure and an impressively comprehensive suite of benefits
- Flexible and agile working
- One of The Times Best Law Firms 2021
If this is something you like the sound of, please get in touch to find out more or send your current CV to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.