Projects Solicitor, Leeds
Top tier firm has an opening for a Projects Solicitor to join their energy, infrastructure and government team in Leeds. In this role you will be advising both public and private sector parties and funders on all forms of commercial contracting.
What's on offer?
· A broad range of projects work with a focus on energy, waste, infrastructure and housing
· A highly specialised team of lawyers who have in-depth knowledge and experience in these sectors
· The group advises on all aspects of projects, from site selection and acquisition, through to construction and operation, as well as advising on regulated industry code matters, energy supply, acquisitions and disposals
· Enviable client base includes utility companies, energy transmission and distribution companies, power generators & suppliers, LNG terminal operators & shippers, water companies, project companies, banks, local authorities and government agencies
· Great structured training programme and peer group networking
· A sociable place to work
Who are they looking for?
· A soon to qualify or qualified Solicitor with experience gained in; projects, commercial contracts, corporate or construction from a recognised regional, national or international firm
· They'd love some experience of public sector procurement, Public Contract Regulations (2015), procurement procedures, or preparation and execution of tenders and procurement contracts, but it's not at all essential.
· Solid academics
· Excellent salary and package
· Training and development opportunities and hands-on training from day one
· Join a positive working culture where you contribution will be genuinely recognised
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.