- Job Search
- Data Protection Associate, Leeds
Data Protection Associate, Leeds
This ever-popular Leeds commercial firm is looking to recruit a junior to mid level Data Protection Associate to join the Commercial and Data Protection team.
- Work with clients ranging from international businesses and PLCs to start ups, owner managed businesses and individuals
- Gain exposure to a broad range of technical and complex data and privacy matters
- Build relationships with existing clients from day one
- Also get involved in a broader range of commercial matters such as SaaS agreements, EULAs, supply contracts and advice on consumer regulations to build your understanding of wider contractual issues, before going on to focus solely on data protection matters
- Data privacy work includes - audits and compliance programmes, privacy and cookie policies, processor terms, data sharing agreements, international transfer agreements, data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments, data subject rights, breaches, marketing and other privacy and data issues.
- Reporting directly to a Partner in the Commercial and Data Protection team
- You will either be approaching qualification this year or have up to around 4 years' relevant experience in commercial or data protection from a recognised commercial practice
- You will be keen to work with a cohesive and collaborative team
- You will be looking for a firm in Leeds that offers high quality of work but low levels of bureaucracy
- You will want a positive working environment where your voice is heard
- You will have a high level of commercial and critical thinking
- A highly competitive salary and benefits structure similar to the top tier
- Profit share
- A friendly and sociable firm that is known for its strong culture of communication and collaboration
- High quality work to rival top tier teams
- Lovely modern central Leeds offices
Apply now if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. If you'd like to find out more about this Data Protection Associate role, please get in touch to arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018