- Job Search
- Pensions Senior Associate, Leeds
Pensions Senior Associate, Leeds
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pensions Solicitor to join this specialist pensions firm at Senior Associate level or above, to be based in the Leeds office. Genuinely fantastic progression pathway.
Do you love working with other law firms as well as major trustees and employers? This standout boutique practice works with over 40 other law firms, both UK based and overseas, to deliver the full range of pensions work to their clients.
What's on offer?
- A dedicated team of experienced pensions lawyers
- A highly profitable specialist practice
- An exceptionally busy, growing practice with regular new clients wins, which is respected and liked across the intermediary community
- The full range of pensions work, on behalf of trustees and employers, as well as numerous law firm clients who don't have their own pensions offering
- Lots of high value trustee projects and transactional work, as well as international work
- Salary and benefits comparable with top tier
- A friendly, open and bureaucracy-free working environment
- Exceptional opportunity to further build your practice, with room at the top for another partner as you progress
More about you
- The perfect hire for this firm would be at 5 years' PQE or above, but you may be significantly more experienced than that
- You may have hit a glass ceiling in your current role and be looking for a genuine opportunity to progress to partnership
- You will be a highly skilled and technical pensions lawyer who is also approachable and down to earth
- You will enjoy working nationally with colleagues in London
- You will enjoy handling work with international scope
- You will relish the black letter law of pensions but have the commercial mindset to deliver highly practical legal advice
- You may be ready to step away from an environment where the pensions team is not as valued as some other teams in the firm...
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please get in touch.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018