- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor, Leeds NQ+
Quasi In-house Commercial Solicitor | International Firm | Leeds | NQ+ PQE
A fantastic opportunity for a junior commercial contracts solicitor has opened up with this highly professional, semi in-house legal team in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
- The team works as an extension to the in-house legal teams for a number of high profile national and global clients, but with the support and resources of a major international law firm.
- The team works with high profile legal teams across a number of sectors, including luxury cars, financial services, food & drink and FMCG.
- They have grown considerably in the last five years, with a significant number of new client wins for the efficient and cost effective managed in-house service.
- Could this role be the best of both worlds?
- No chargeable hours targets, no scoping and pricing work, no time recording, no dealing with volume basic matters that are intellectually unstimulating
- No having to turn your hand to matters that are outside your skill set with no support or resources
- Sensible working hours and very high quality challenging and varied commercial contract work, in an environment where each lawyer can work to their full potential
- Great levels of support, resources and ongoing training
- Fully operational AI looks after higher volume basic contract work
- Ensure clients are provided with high quality legal advice; mitigate commercial and legal risks and build strong relationships with the clients' business teams.
- Commercial contracts experience (gained in either private practice or in-house)
- NQ+ PQE
- September qualifiers encouraged to apply
- Strong academic record and solid experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Additional experience in IT or data protection ideal but not essential.
This role is offered with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018