- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
The very well established property litigation team of this solid tier 2 national firm is looking to expand in Leeds.
The Firm and the Team
- Top 50 UK law firm
- Offices throughout the UK
- Leading employer at the annual Britain's top employers awards
- Known to be a pleasant firm to work with family friendly working practices and a 'grown up' attitude to work schedules
- National property litigation team acts for large retailers, hospitality sector clients, social housing providers, government departments, major corporates, OMBs, education sector clients and leisure sector clients
- Managing a broad caseload of property litigation matters, predominantly commercial property but also some residential and agricultural land disputes
- The role includes estate management work, possession actions, lease renewals, injunctions to enforce compliance with covenants, boundary disputes, party wall act matters and general property disputes
- Running own caseload but also assisting partners and more senior fee earners on more complex matters
- From time to time assisting with other litigation matters as appropriate
- Engagement in business development and networking activities is very much encouraged
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified or soon-to-qualify solicitor with experience of dealing with property disputes, preferably with some commercial property litigation experience, although candidates whose experience focuses more on residential disputes will also be considered
- Someone with up to 2 years' experience in this area is likely to be of most interest
- Someone who wants to work as part of a team but can also work effectively under their own initiative
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018