Property Litigation Senior Associate, Leeds
A rare opportunity has arisen with the small but beautifully formed property litigation team in the Leeds office of this highly regarded and well-liked top 50 national firm. They are looking for a Senior Associate to join the ranks and further build their career in one of the largest property litigation teams nationally.
What's on offer?
- The full range of high quality, often high value commercial property litigation work at both a local and national level
- A clear career path as the team in Leeds grows further
- Work with a team that has extensive and unrivalled expertise in this complex and varied area of law
- Advising occupiers, investors, developers and major landlords
- Work cross sector across retail, leisure, hospitality, higher education, housebuilding and regeneration
- Act on behalf of major household name clients
- The team deals with break notices, dilapidations, forfeiture, consents, lease renewals, possession claims, rent recovery, arrears, risk management advice, right to light, other easement disputes, development & JV disputes, telecoms, judicial review and agricultural matters
- Values based firm with demonstrable commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Agile working has always been standard here
- Flexible working patterns present no difficulties
- A clear and transparent career progression pathway
- Exceptional use of technology
- Collaborative cross-office working
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 4 or 5 years' PQE in property litigation matters, although you may have several more years under your belt than this
- You will relish working in a team that works well together, and enjoys the challenge of complex and interesting work
- You will be driven to recognise opportunities that give you the right platform to build your career for the long term
- You will have a passion for all things property litigation and want to make your mark in this area
How does this sound? Please get in touch if you'd like to find out more. The team is reviewing CVs currently and hoping to start interviewing next week.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.