- Job Search
- Data Protection Managing Associate, Leeds
Data Protection Managing Associate, Leeds
We are working with this highly regarded, well liked national / international firm on a new Data Protection opportunity at Managing Associate level.
- Fantastic inclusive and collaborative firm culture - they're just really nice people
- Enviable cross-sector client base - household name clients across financial services, manufacturing, retail, government, charity, education
- This broad private and public sector mix generates a real variety of work
- One of the biggest data protection teams nationally
- Advise on data protection, privacy, information governance and cyber security
- A busy and continually growing area of work for the firm
- Structured and transparent progression pathway
- A sophisticated lawyer development programme to support both professional and personal development
- Flexible working to suit
More about you
- You will be an experienced data protection / data privacy solicitor either already in private practice or maybe in-house or working within the public sector
- You will have at least 4 years' PQE or alternatively 4 years' experience in data protection if you have developed this practice area later in your career
- You will be passionate about developing expertise in this area and developing and mentoring more junior lawyers
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you would be interested in, please get in touch with your current CV to apply, or email me to arrange a conversation to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018