14th September 2021
Competition Lawyer, Leeds
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing competition practice within this UK top 20 national / international firm, based out of the Leeds office.
- Get involved in the full spectrum of competition work, to include commercial practices, merger control, competition disqualification orders, investigations, damages claims, dispute resolution and state aid / subsidy control.
- Work on supporting a high calibre client base on a broad range of competition matters, both contentious and non-contentious
- Very broad sector work across retail, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, real estate, transport, logistics, life sciences & pharmaceuticals, financial services, energy, technology and private wealth
- Take up a key role in this growing team.
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with solid experience across commercial and competition matters
- You will have a commercial and practical approach, good drafting skills and well developed strategic litigation skills
- You will enjoy working as part of a national team that is spread out across different regional offices
What sets it apart
- This firm works hard on its culture. They make time for each other. There's a very human feel to the organisation.
- Their very competitive salary is matched by a benefits package that is more generous and more individual than most
- People like working here and there's a very clear and transparent trianing, development and progression programme.
If this sounds like a move that would be of interest, please either apply using your current CV, or get in touch to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.