- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor, Leeds
Insolvency & Restructuring Solicitor, Leeds
Highly regarded regional firm - Leeds - Insolvency and Restructuring Solicitor - contentious and non-contentious - all levels from NQ upwards
- Highly praised by both Chambers & Legal 500
- Good sized 3 partner team based in central Leeds
- Deals with the full range of insolvency work from corporate restructuring and high-value insolvency litigation & investigations, down to smaller formal insolvencies, as well as complex trading administrations, LPA receiverships and director disqualification work
- They don't just act on behalf of banks and other lending institutions, but also on behalf of boards of directors and management teams, insolvency practitioners, shareholders and creditors.
Who are they looking for?
- With lots of changes in the insolvency marketplace in recent years, the right kind of lawyer for this team will be astute and forward-thinking, with up-to-the-minute technical knowledge (or at least a solid grounding in this area), who is looking to drive their career forward in Insolvency.
- If you are an NQ at the beginning of your career, you will have gained a solid seat in insolvency and restructuring within a recognised commercial firm, or in-house
- If you have a few more years under your belt, the hiring managers will be looking for you to show that you have developed some kind of network in the local market, as this is a practice area that relies heavily on networking and business development
- You will be keen to take on a diverse range of contentious and non-contentious work.
We haven't too seen many mixed contentious and non-contentious insolvency roles coming through in the last 12 months, and this is a great one to explore.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive commercial salary & benefits
- A lovely, friendly working environment with genuinely nice people
- Very attractive modern offices in the heart of the legal quarter in Leeds
- A sensible work life balance as you would expect in the mid tier
- The opportunity to be part of a growing team which has a strong reputation for this area of work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like