- Job Search
- Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor, Leeds
Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor, Leeds
This top 50 national firm with a strong reputation for high quality work coupled with a friendly and supportive work environment has an opportunity for a Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor to join the growing team in Leeds.
- Join a partner-led team in Leeds and work on a varied range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency & restructuring work
- Act on behalf of insolvency practitioners, directors, lenders, creditors and other stakeholders
- Manage your own caseload and work as part of a team on larger more complex matters
- Get involved in regular networking, business development and CSR activities
- Build your own professional profile with the full support of partners and senior members of the team
More about you
- You will be a restructuring and insolvency solicitor with around 2-5 years PQE, although slightly more junior or senior candidates are also very welcome to apply
- You will be confident and articulate and keen to get stuck into a wide range of work on behalf of large national and regional clients, across a number of industry sectors
- You will enjoy working in an open and collaborative team that values personal contribution
- Very strong salary & benefits package
- Flexible and agile working patterns
- Healthy work life balance
- A Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for firm
- An Investors in People firm
- Legal 500 and Chambers consistently rank their lawyers in the top tier
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to find out more about, please apply online or get in touch to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like