- Job Search
- Commercial / Technology Solicitor, Leeds
Commercial Lawyer - Leeds
We are working on a new opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join a top tier commercial team in Leeds and take on a key role in helping to further develop the commercial and IT/Technology offering.
- This major player in the Leeds legal market has an excellent reputation for commercial, competition & IT work, working with national and international household name clients across a wide range of sectors including food, logistics, pharmaceutical, energy, retail, manufacturing and technology.
- The team has extensive experience across the full remit of commercial work including depth of experience in IT and technology contracts and information technology advice.
- Heading the 2 partner team is an incredibly affable, supportive and friendly, but driven, partner who has created a flourishing environment for the team members to develop their skills.
Who are they looking for?
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with experience in a range of commercial contracts, as well as ideally some IT / technology work
- Your academics and commercial mindset will be sound
- You will have upwards of 1PQE but possibly quite a lot more, up to around 8 or 9 PQE - the team can hire at Associate, Senior Associate or Legal Director level
- You will enjoy working with a friendly team of high-performing lawyers
- You will enjoy the variety of a cross-sector client base
- Top quality work and progression with in this top tier practice.
- Top tier salary & benefits package
- The progression prospects for the right candidate are second to none.
- Fast-growing firm with lots of opportunity
- Known to be a meritocratic environment
- Flexible and agile work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like