- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
14th October 2021
Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a commercial solicitor at the newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) through to four years' PQE level to join the legal team of a highly regarded international brand working from the Leeds office. Work will be a broad base of commercial contracts, IT, IP, data protection and e-commerce matters. Flexible and forward thinking working environment. An opportunity particularly suitable for those who have in-house experience.
* Working for clients including household name businesses, multinational corporations and listed groups as well as privately owned companies across a range of sectors.
* Work will often be high profile and cross-border in nature.
* You would be involved in projects working alongside non-lawyer colleagues in the business for a deeper understanding of client business needs.
* Specific work will include general commercial contracts, IT, IP, data protection and e-commerce related matters as well as some corporate support/due diligence.
* Involvement in business development from the outset, including building a network of internal referrers of work.
Candidate requirements of the successful commercial solicitor:
* NQ to four years' post qualification experience.
* You must have a demonstrable interest in commercial contracts, IT and IP.
* Solid academic profile and technically strong.
* A flair for marketing, business development and networking.
* Candidates with in-house experience are encouraged to apply however those with experience from private practice will be given equal consideration.
* Excellent training and development programme.
* Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* Highly supportive team environment.
* A healthier approach to work life balance than you tend to see in private practice
* Flexible and agile working arrangements
Apply now by sending your up to date CV or contact us to discuss further.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018