- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive , Keighley
- Forward thinking firm based in Keighley
- Centrally located with parking available
- Established caseload
- Full or part time hours (3 days minimum)
- Working hours 9am-5.30pm - flexibility available, to be discussed further at interview
- You will be working alongside an experienced Private Client Solicitor and Legal Exec
- Dealing with the full range of f private client matters, to include wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning
- You will be a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx)
- 2 years PQE is recommended, with ability to handle all aspects of work in this area with minimal supervision
- You will be interested in getting involved in local networking events and business development activities
- You will be confident handling wills, estate administration, POA, COP matters, trust administration and elderly care matters
- Support with STEP qualification available
- Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on your level of experience
- Friendly working environment
- Good work life balance
- Excellent prospects for progression due to succession planning - Director due to retire
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018