- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive , Huddersfield
- Full time, permanent
- Based in central Huddersfield close to transport links
- Well established firm
- You would be handling Probate administration, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters
- You will be a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive
- 2 years PQE is recommended as a minimum for this role, however candidates with less experience will be considered on merit
- You will be confident handling your own caseload and will possess excellent client care skills
- You will be an approachable individual with a strong worth ethic
- You will possess excellent time management and communication skills
- You will be ideally be STEP qualified, or working towards this (desirable, not essential)
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package
- Friendly established team
- Supportive of progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018