- Job Search
- Family Solicitor - Child Care
Family - Child Care Solicitor , Leeds
- Central Leeds based firm
- Close to transport links
- Full or part time hours will be considered
- Working alongside established family fee earners
- You will be managing a caseload of public law cases as well as some private law children work
- You will be a qualified Family Child Care Solicitor
- You will be confident handling your own caseload
- You will either be a Children Panel member or will be keen to work towards membership
- You will possess excellent advocacy and client care skills
- You will be highly experienced with Legal Aid regulations
- Existing relationships with CAFCASS and other child care agencies are highly desirable
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly established team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018