- Job Search
- Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive , Bradford
- Bradford based firm seeking experienced Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Central location close to transport links
- Full or part time hours considered
- You would be dealing with with Financial Remedy matters and divorce
- In addition you will be handling Private Law children and domestic violence matters
- The firm undertakes both Legal Aid and privately funded work
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (FCILEx)
- 2 years PQE within family law is recommended for this role
- You must be confident handling your own caseload of financial, divorce, private children and domestic violence matters with minimal supervision
- You will be a strong people player with good client care skills
- Competitive salary on offer dependent on experience
- Additional benefits package
- Friendly people focused firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018