- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor , Leeds
- Leeds city centre office
- Highly regarded firm with a national presence
- Has arisen due to expansion
- You will be developing and managing a caseload of privately funded divorce, finance and children
- Great opportunity for a keen networker and business developer - you will be tasked will developing local business and referrals
- You will be a qualified Family Solicitor
- A minimum of 2 years PQE is recommended for this role as a guide
- You will be confident handling your own varied caseload of privately funded matters
- You will possess excellent client care and time management skills
- You will have a proven track record and strong interest in business development and marketing a family department
- You will have an interest in/experience of conducting advocacy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- People focused firm
- Strong progression prospects
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018