- Job Search
- Family Solicitor - Child Care
Family Solicitor - Child Care , Huddersfield
- Based in central Huddersfield
- Well established firm
- The team provides a full range of family law services
- Full or part time hours will be considered
- You will be responsible for managing your own child care caseload
- In addition you will be providing support to other fee earners in the team (to include assisting with some private children work)
- Attending Court and conducting your own advocacy where possible
- You will be a qualified Family Child Care Solicitor
- 2 years PQE is recommended for this role
- You will ideally be a Children Panel member or will be working towards membership
- You will possess excellent client care skills and strong advocacy experience
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package
- Friendly established family team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018