- Job Search
- Family Solicitor / Legal Executive / Paralegal
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive / Paralegal , Keighley
- Forward thinking firm based in Keighley
- Centrally located with parking available
- Established family caseload
- Full time, permanent
- Working within an established team
- Handling private family work
- Good support - you will be working alongside an experienced family fee earner and managing your own files with their supervision
- Dealing with enquiries, speaking with clients and third parties
- You will be a qualified Family Solicitor / Legal Executive / Fee Earning Paralegal with between 0-2 years PQE
- If you're a newly qualified Solicitor you will have a minimum of 6 months experience gained prior to qualification within family law
- Applications welcome from recent NQs or Trainee Solicitors due to qualify in the next 6 months looking to focus on family law
- You will be a strong team player, personable and have excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on your level of experience
- Development and progression opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018