- Job Search
- Personal Injury Litigated Fee Earner - RTA
Personal Injury Litigated Fee Earner - RTA
- Well regarded firm with regional presence
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture
You will be:
- Responsible for a caseload of RTA Fast Track litigated claims - progressing claims through to settlement
- You will have previous experience of managing your own PI litigated Fast Track RTA caseload (essential)
- You will have a solid understanding of the CPR and litigation process
- You will be a strong communicator and team player
- You will be confident working in a fast paced environment and working with a case management system
- You will be good at managing your time effectively to meet deadlines
- You will possess good analytical skills
- Highly competitive salary from £26,500,000-£35,500 dependent on your level of experience
- Additional benefits package
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Flexible working - potential for some home working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018