25th February 2019
Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant (Senior Associate) - Manchester city centre
Would you like to work in a delivery focussed role that doesn’t involve cold calling?
Would you like to work for a leading recruitment company that’s listed in the ‘Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For’ three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018?
Are you a bright, ambitious recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge with a business that rewards its staff and celebrates success in a big way?
Would you like to attract quality candidates and match them to positions with an established, vast and prestigious client base?
Do you enjoy building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements?
IF SO, READ ON…
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture. We’re all about the ‘win win’.
Established in 2003 we’re a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; with additional offices in Birmingham and London.
Due to expansion we're looking for talented recruitment consultants to join us across all of our divisions at our Manchester city centre office at present. We have numerous desks on offer!
WHY BCL LEGAL?
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARD
- We offer excellent basic salaries at Senior Associate level - £28,000-£35,000 (dependent on your level of experience)
- Commission - we offer an uncapped bonus scheme - you can earn more than ever with BCL!
- We celebrate success in a big way - last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we’re booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona… We can feel the sun already!
- Career progression - over 20% of our team members were promoted last year, some within their first 12 months with us!
WAYS OF WORKING
- We can offer you a warm desk - to reiterate, this is not a cold calling environment
- We’re a market leader - we enjoy an enviably strong presence on PSLs and we have a client list which is the envy of our competitors
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist in your own right
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- Culture - the Manchester team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, energising place to work
- We work in a fantastic modern office setting - it’s an open plan, collaborative and thriving environment
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-5.30pm. Whilst this is a full time role, once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- We’re forward thinking - we invest heavily in technology to give you a superb platform from which you can excel
- Our database, and the leverage it provides, is second to none
- We provide you with cutting edge training and development to support your transition into your new role and throughout your career
In addition we offer a host of other benefits, to include:
- Holidays - 26 days per year annual leave (increases with service, plus potential to buy additional days)
- Group pension plan
- Westfield health plan (plus voluntary private medical cover at a reduced rate)
- Death in service
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- We are keen to hear from current recruitment consultants in a 360 role. You will ideally be focusing on either temporary or permanent recruitment within the legal or the white collar sectors.
- Preferably educated to degree level, you will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients.
- A pre-existing interest in the legal field is highly desirable
- Whilst we do provide an exceptional platform on which to build your business, you will have an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you would like any further information on this recruitment consultant role please contact Joanna Leaver at BCL Legal.
Please also visit our website for further information: www.bcllegal.com/about-us/work-with-us
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.