- Job Search
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - In-house division
3rd September 2019
Legal Recruitment Consultant (In-house division) - Manchester city centre
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture.
Established in 2003 we're a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
We have offices in Manchester, Birmingham and London. Our head count is steadily growing! Could you be our next hire?
Due to growth, we're looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join our leading In-house division in Manchester, to focus on:
1) Placing lawyers at all levels into in-house roles in the London and Home Counties market
2) Placing lawyers at all levels into in-house roles within the South West market
This individual will be joining a strong division of consultants with a wealth of experience. The team hires the best legal talent for some of the UK's top businesses. To clarify, this is an agency based recruitment role, rather than an internal recruitment position.
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS
- We offer market leading basic salaries at Associate level (£23,000-£28,000) and up to £35,000 for Senior Consultants. OTE potential is between £35,000-£50,000 in Y1.
- We offer an uncapped bonus scheme and a 'Super Bonus' scheme based on annual billings.
- New consultants come in to the business on a phased ramp up target. The majority of our consultants bill in their 2nd month with us.
- Last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we're booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona!
- Career progression at BCL is completely transparent and based on personal billings targets.
WAYS OF WORKING
- This is not a cold calling environment. Whilst an element of business development is part of any recruitment role, we're a market leader with a delivery focused approach.
- We enjoy an enviably strong presence on preferred agency supplier lists (PSLs).
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist.
- We heavily invest in technology and provide you with cutting edge training and development.
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- BCL's team has an incredibly strong sense of unity and camaraderie. When you join us, you join a supportive and collaborative family. We work as one to achieve results.
- There's a great social scene at BCL - check out our Instagram (@bcllegallife) to see what we get up to as a team! Every Friday is dress down and 'Fizz Friday'.
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Mon-Thurs 9.00am-6.00pm and Fri 9.00am-5.30pm. Once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- You will be an established 360 recruitment consultant focusing on recruiting within the legal or the white collar sectors.
- You will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients, alongside an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
WHAT TO DO NEXT - If your experience matches the stated criteria for this role (as above), please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018