3rd September 2019
Legal Recruitment Consultant - Manchester city centre
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture.
Established in 2003, we're a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
We have offices in Manchester, Birmingham and London. Our head count is steadily growing! Could you be our next hire?
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS
- We offer market leading basic salaries at Associate level (£23,000-£28,000), and up to £35,000 for Senior Consultants. OTE potential is between £35,000-£50,000 in Y1.
- We offer an uncapped bonus scheme and a 'Super Bonus' scheme based on annual billings.
- New consultants come in to the business on a phased ramp up target. The majority of our consultants bill in their 2nd/3rd month with us.
- Last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we're booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona!
- Career progression at BCL is completely transparent and based on personal billings targets.
WAYS OF WORKING
- We're very proud of how we do things at BCL. Take a look at our employee, candidate and client reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed and Google!
- This is not a cold calling environment. Whilst an element of business development is part of any recruitment role, we're a market leader with a delivery focused approach.
- We enjoy an enviably strong presence on preferred agency supplier lists (PSLs).
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become the specialist 'go to' recruiter in your patch.
- We heavily invest in technology and provide you with cutting edge training and development.
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- BCL's team has an incredibly strong sense of unity and camaraderie. When you join us, you join a supportive and collaborative family. We work as one to achieve results.
- There's a great social scene at BCL too! Check out our Instagram (@bcllegallife) to see what we get up to as a team! Every Friday is dress down and 'Fizz Friday'.
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Mon-Thurs 9.00am-6.00pm and Fri 9.00am-5.30pm. Once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CONSULTANTS TO FOCUS ON:
1. Recruiting non-qualified and qualified insurance lawyers, in addition to Paralegals for all legal disciplines across the North, West and East Yorkshire region, working with high street to international firms.
2. Recruiting Assistant to Partner level conveyancing lawyers, in addition to Paralegals for all legal disciplines across the North East region, working with high street to international firms.
3. Recruiting NQ to Partner level lawyers (in to all commercial, private client and family disciplines) across the North, West and East Yorkshire region, working with regional, boutique and high street firms.
4. Recruiting Assistant to Partner level conveyancing lawyers, in addition to Paralegals for all legal disciplines across the Midlands region, working with high street to international firms.
5. Recruiting Assistant to Partner level conveyancing lawyers across the North London and Northern Home Counties region, working with firms at all levels.
Each of these desks sit within a strong, well established division in our BCL Manchester head office.
- You will be a 360 recruitment consultant focusing on recruiting within the legal or the white collar sectors.
- You will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and client, alongside an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
WHAT TO DO NEXT - If your experience matches the stated criteria for this role (as above), please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.