- Job Search
- Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant - Ireland market
3rd September 2019
Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant - Ireland market - Manchester city centre
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture.
Established in 2003 we're a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
We have offices in Manchester, Birmingham and London. Our head count is steadily growing! Could you be our next hire?
Due to continued expansion we're looking for an experienced legal recruitment consultant to join us. This individual would be leading a new sub-division of our North West Private Practice team, focusing on recruiting lawyers at all levels (and across all legal disciplines) in to firms across Ireland.
You would be joining a strong division of consultants in Manchester with a wealth of experience.
Whilst we do have existing relationships with our PSL clients operating in the Ireland market, this is an exciting new venture for us!
This opportunity offers fantastic short and longer term progression prospects, with the chance to build your own sub-division team as the desk grows.
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS
- We offer market leading basic salaries at Associate level (£23,000-£28,000) and up to £35,000 for Senior Consultants. For individual operating above this level in the market we are open to further conversations in relation to salary. We want to make this a real 'win, win' opportunity!
- We offer an uncapped bonus scheme and a 'Super Bonus' scheme based on annual billings.
- As this is a new desk for us, there will be a highly realistic ramp up target in place (open to discussion), with the ability to earn substantial commission in year one.
- Last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we're booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona!
- Career progression at BCL is completely transparent and based on personal billings targets.
WAYS OF WORKING
- Whilst an element of business development is part of any recruitment role, we're a market leader with a delivery focused approach. This is not a 'cold calling' agency environment.
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist.
- We heavily invest in technology and provide you with cutting edge training and development.
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- BCL's team has an incredibly strong sense of unity and camaraderie. When you join us, you join a supportive and collaborative family who work as one to achieve results.
- There's a great social scene at BCL - check out our Instagram (@bcllegallife) to see what we get up to as a team! Every Friday is dress down and 'Fizz Friday'.
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Mon-Thurs 9.00am-6.00pm and Fri 9.00am-5.30pm. For established Legal Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record we are open to discussion in relation to flexible working, to include the potential for home working.
- You will be an established 360 legal recruitment consultant with a minimum of 2 years experience within the sector and a strong appetite for business development. Previous experience working within the Ireland legal market would be an added bonus!
- You will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
WHAT TO DO NEXT - If your experience matches the stated criteria for this role (as above), please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018