Legal Recruitment Consultant - opportunity to recruit Paralegals on a FTC and perm basis across the London market
LOCATION: London, New Broad Street (near Victoria Street)
- Are you an experienced 360 Legal Recruitment Consultant looking to work/working in London with 5+ month’s experience?
- Are you disillusioned with your discretionary bonus scheme?
- Do you feel like you’re ‘just a number’?
- Do you want better progression prospects and a good work life balance?
- Do you want your earning potential to directly correlate with the effort your put in and the results you deliver?
- Do you want a market leading salary (from £30,000-£60,000)?
- Do you want a truly market leading uncapped bonus scheme that’s fully transparent and works on a sliding % scale?
- Do you want to work in a friendly supportive team?
- BCL Legal is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
- We like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture. We’re all about the ‘win win’.
- Don't just take our word for it - take a look at our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed and Google!
- Initially launched in Manchester in 2003, our success has allowed us to expand; with additional offices in Birmingham and London. Our headcount is currently 70 and already set to grow considerably in 2019!
- We were listed in the ‘Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For’ three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Due to expansion we're looking for a talented and ambitious Legal Recruitment Consultant (ideally with experience recruiting Paralegals on a perm and FTC basis) to join us at our London office on New Broad Street. This is a full time permanent role.
- Reporting in to our Director in London, this individual will be focusing on placing Paralegals with leading law firms across the London market on a FTC and permanent basis.
- Whilst we do provide an exceptional platform on which to build your business, you will have a strong appetite for business development.
- We’re looking for someone with an outgoing personality, a team orientated approach and a strong work ethic. You will be resilient, positive, engaging and will enjoy working in a fast paced role.
WHY BCL LEGAL?
- We celebrate success in a big way- last year the whole team took off for a 5 star weekend in Palma!
- 20% of our team members were promoted last year, some within their first 12 months with us!
- We’re a market leader. We enjoy an enviably strong presence on PSLs across the UK and we have a client list which is the envy of our competitors
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist in your own right
- Our fantastic BCL team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, energising place to work
- We work in a fantastic modern office setting - it’s an open plan, collaborative and thriving environment
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-5.30pm. Whilst this is a full time role, once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- We’re forward thinking- we invest heavily in technology to give you a superb platform from which you can excel
- Our database, and the leverage it provides, is second to none
- We provide you with cutting edge training and development to support your transition into your new role and throughout your career
BENEFITS - in addition we offer a host of other benefits, to include:
- Holidays - 26 days per year annual leave (increases with service, plus potential to buy additional days)
- Group pension plan
- Westfield health plan (plus voluntary private medical cover at a reduced rate)
- Death in service
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply now.
As BCL's National Talent Executive I look forward to reviewing your application, with a view to discussing your motivations and hearing more about why you'd like to join us!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.