- Job Search
- Solicitor retrain opportunity - Legal Recruitment Consultant
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Associate) - Manchester city centre
ARE YOU A TRAINEE / QUALIFIED SOLICITOR OR LEGAL EXECUTIVE?
- Interesting fact - over 60% of our recruitment consultants come from a legal background. Our team is 70 strong and steadily growing.
- A career in legal recruitment allows you to leverage the value of your experience in the legal profession, whilst also opening up a new and exciting career path.
- If you're feeling like the law is no longer for you, we can offer you a fresh start in an environment better suited to your skills and aspirations.
BEING A LEGAL RECRUITER AT BCL:
- You'll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy, as well as by networking, being pro-active on social media and through referrals.
- You'll interview candidates and match them to your clients. You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels and the current market.
- The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Better earnings - we offer highly competitive basic salaries (up to £28,000) alongside an uncapped bonus scheme. OTE in Y1 is up to £43,000.
- More opportunity to develop business and lead client relationships.
- Greater variety - every day is different in recruitment!
- More autonomy - we work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist.
- A better work/life balance - our standard working hours are: Monday-Thursday 9.00am-6.00pm and Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. Once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- Culture - BCL is a positive, professional and energising place to work! Take a look at our Instagram (@bcllegallife).
- Transparent progression - over 20% of our team were promoted last year.
In Manchester we're currently recruiting for:
- The insurance (qual and non-qual) and Paralegal market (all legal disciplines) across North, West and East Yorkshire
- The Leeds/Yorkshire market (all legal disciplines, minus conveyancing) working with regional and high street firms
- The conveyancing and Paralegal market (all legal disciplines) across the
- The Paralegal market (all legal disciplines) across the Midlands
- The Scotland and Ireland market – new start up desks (all legal disciplines)
- The in-house market across London and the Home Counties
- The conveyancing market across North London and the northern Home Counties
- You'll be Legal Executive or Trainee / Qualified Solicitor.
- You'll be looking to build a long term career in recruitment with a market leader.
- You will need a strong desire to succeed and establish yourself in your market. You must also enjoy working in a high pressure environment.
WHY BCL LEGAL?
- This is not a cold calling environment. You understand the legal profession, so our job is to help harness the skills you have and apply them in legal recruitment.
- You'll be given in-depth training and weekly coaching and feedback from your manager/supervisor.
- You'll be given all the necessary tools, tech and process to succeed.
- In addition we offer a host of other benefits, to include 26 days per year annual leave, Westfield health plan, season ticket loans and more!
WHAT TO DO NEXT -
If your experience matches the stated criteria for this role, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018