- Job Search
- Paralegal / Lawyer retrain to Legal Recruitment Consultant
17th September 2021
LAWYER RETRAIN OPPORTUNITY TO LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - ASSOCIATE
Are you a paralegal, legal executive, trainee or qualified solicitor?
Have you reached a point in your legal career where you're unsure whether the law's for you?
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CAREER IN LEGAL RECRUITMENT?
* A career in legal recruitment could allow you to leverage the value of your experience in the legal profession, whilst also opening up a new and exciting career path... A fresh start in an environment better suited to your skills and aspirations.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* We'd like to hear from lawyers with a minimum of 2 years' experience within the legal sector, committed to a long term career change.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
* Over 60% of our recruitment consultants come from a legal background. We're pros at retraining lawyers into legal recruiters. You'll be in very good company and safe hands!
BETTER EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS
* A good recruiter earns more than a good lawyer! Some of our top performers take home up to £150k per annum.
* We offer competitive basic salaries (up to £28,000 at Associate level) alongside an uncapped monthly bonus scheme and annual super bonus scheme. OTE is up to £45k in year one.
VARIETY & NETWORKING
* No two days in recruitment are the same!
* You will have more opportunity to develop business and lead client relationships. Our clients will look to you to consult with them, devise and deliver a solution.
* Similarly, you'll work closely with lawyer candidates and help them to make moves that advance their careers and/or meet particular personal needs.
* We have no monthly billing/fee targets at BCL. We trust our employers to do what they day they are going to do.
* Your desk is your own business to manage and grow... Our consultants focus on a specific geographical location allowing them to become a true specialist recruiter.
* Once you're established, you can take advantage of a hybrid working model, weighted towards home working, with just 2 core 9am-5pm office days.
OUR TEAM CULTURE
* The BCL team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, professional, energising place to work!
* 70% of our current team have been promoted since they started working with us.
OUR RECRUITMENT APPROACH
* This is not a cold calling environment. You understand the legal profession, so our job is to help harness the innate skills you have and apply them in legal recruitment.
* You'll be given all the necessary tools, tech and process to pave the way to your success
* Holidays - 26 days per year annual leave (increases with service, plus potential to buy additional days)
* Group pension plan - Westfield health plan (plus voluntary private medical cover at a reduced rate)
* Death in service
* And more...
* Apply now and our Talent Manager will be in touch shortly.
* If your application is successful, the first thing we'll do is send you some further information on the day-to-day role and the reality of working in recruitment.
* We understand that this is a big decision, so we'll provided lots of honest information to you upfront, to allow you to judge if this is the right job for you.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018