- Job Search
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Paralegals North East / Midlands
Legal Recruitment Consultant - Manchester city centre
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture.
Established in 2003 we're a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
We have offices in Manchester, Birmingham and London. Our current head count is steadily growing!
We are currently looking to hire 2 consultants to focus on recruiting within the:
1) Paralegal market (all legal disciplines) across the North East
2) Paralegal market (all legal disciplines) across the Midlands
This individual will be joining a strong division of consultants in Manchester with a wealth of legal recruitment experience.
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS
- We offer market leading basic salaries at Associate level (£23,000-£28,000) and up to £35,000 for Senior Consultants. OTE potential is between £35,000-£50,000 in Y1.
- We offer an uncapped bonus scheme and a 'Super Bonus' scheme based on annual billings.
- New consultants come in to the business on a phased ramp up target. The majority of our consultants bill in their 2nd month with us.
- Last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we're booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona!
- Career progression at BCL is completely transparent and based on personal billings targets.
WAYS OF WORKING
- This is not a cold calling environment. Whilst an element of business development is part of any recruitment role, we're a market leader with a delivery focused approach.
- We enjoy an enviably strong presence on preferred agency supplier lists (PSLs).
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist.
- We heavily invest in technology and provide you with cutting edge training and development.
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- BCL's team has an incredibly strong sense of unity and camaraderie. When you join us, you join a supportive and collaborative family who work as one to achieve results.
- There's a great social scene at BCL - check out our Instagram (@bcllegallife) to see what we get up to as a team! Every Friday is dress down and 'Fizz Friday'.
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Mon-Thurs 9.00am-6.00pm and Fri 9.00am-5.30pm. Once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- You will be a 360 recruitment consultant focusing on recruiting within the legal or the white collar sectors.
- You will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients, alongside an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
WHAT TO DO NEXT - If your experience matches the stated criteria for this role (as above), please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018