28th December 2020
BCL Legal was founded in 2003. We are an established and trusted legal recruitment agency with a strong national presence. We cover all of the UK (including Scotland and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland.
At BCL we do things differently. Whilst an element of business development is part of any recruitment role, as a market leader we employ a delivery focused approach. This is not a cold calling environment.
We heavily invest in cutting edge technology that makes the end-to-end recruitment process substantially more efficient, and we provide our consultants with excellent training and development at every stage in their career.
We enjoy a strong presence on PSLs (preferred agency supplier lists) for our impressive list of clients, to include a multitude of leading international, national, regional, boutique and high street law firms.
Our team is highly experienced and we work in lateral markets. Our consultants focus on a specific geographical location allowing them to become the specialist 'go to' recruiter in their patch.
WHAT CAN BCL OFFER YOU?
- A fantastic team culture, BCL perks and business wide team events - we are a business that celebrates success in a big way
- A competitive Associate level salary (up to £28,000), and up to £35,000 for Senior Recruitment Consultants with a strong and consistent personal billing history
- A sliding scale percentage based commission scheme and annual 'Super Bonus' potential on top of this scheme
- A phased 'ramp up' target for new consultants to allow time for you to settle in to your market and build momentum
- A transparent career progression structure, based on personal billings within a rolling 12 month period
- A host of benefits, to include 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with service), Westfield health plan, season ticket loans and 'dress for the day' policy
- Once you are on-board and bedded in, we also offer flexible working. In normal circumstances, our team can take advantage of optional home working on a couple of days every week.
- Our core working hours are: Mon-Thurs 9.00am-6.00pm and Fri 9.00am-5.30pm
As of the start of 2021 we are recruiting in to our Manchester and Birmingham offices.
We have desks available on our private practice team - both regional and London focused desks.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking to hear from experienced legal recruitment consultants based in Manchester or Birmingham, ideally focusing on permanent recruitment within the sector.
- Are you confident in your ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and client, alongside an appetite for business development?
- Do you consider yourself to be a highly resilient, driven individual, with a strong desire to succeed and establish yourself as the 'go to recruiter' in your market?
- Do you possess a strong and consistent track record in recruitment?
If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please get in touch to find out more, or apply now.
You can also take a look at our website, Glassdoor & Indeed reviews and our Instagram account - @bcllegallife.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.