- Job Search
- Intellectual Property and Commercial Solicitor
Intellectual Property and Commercial Solicitor, Leeds - Senior Solicitor 3+ PQE
Strong regional firm - quality work - great support - full range of IP and commercial issues - extremely well liked working culture - good work life balance
Our client is a stand out regional firm and the Intellectual Property and Commercial team has an opening for a senior IP and Commercial solicitor.
More on the role
- Great opportunity to advise clients on a range of Intellectual Property matters (contentious and non-contentious) including commercial contract matters (and allied areas like data protection)
- Opportunity to develop strong client relationships as well as maintaining and growing own caseload
- Act for strong client list including businesses, their senior people and individuals
- A friendly, supportive team
- Positive work life balance
- A good salary and benefits
- Appropriate level of supervision from Head of Department
- A working environment where your contribution is genuinely recognised and valued
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- The work is high quality and often complex, so a solid academic record is a pre-requisite
- You will also be the kind of person who wants to build relationships and work as part of a team
- You will be committed to your continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018