- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ, Leeds
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified real estate solicitor to join a top tier, international firm based in Leeds.
The Firm and the Team
- Top tier firm with reputation for the quality of its legal advice
- Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated real estate solicitors
- Dynamic and growing international team
- Great opportunity to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the real estate sector
- Gain experience working across a whole range of real estate work from landlord and tenant to commercial development
- Clients include major national and international developers, retailers, funders and investors in the real estate sector
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
- A positive working environment
- Newly or recently qualified solicitor or second year training coming up to qualification
- Good grounding in real estate
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018