- Job Search
- Competition Lawyer
Competition Lawyer - Leeds (Managing Associate)
A top tier, multinational law firm seeks an experienced competition lawyer to take up a key role within the competition team in Leeds. The national team is very much leading the market in competition advice advising an enviable client base on high profile cases.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced competition lawyer with the possibility to progress quickly within the competition team.
More on the work
- The team covers all areas of competition work
- Representing main parties on CMA's market investigations, involved in half of the CMA's ongoing antitrust investigations and has a number of ongoing mergers before EC and CMA
- Act for major national and international clients across full scope of competition matters including UK and EC dawn raids. The firm is also well known for competition litigation.
- Opportunity for a competition solicitor to join and take the lead on clients and transactions,as well as opportunity to wok closely with the wider team including London partners if you want to get involved in their projects/work. There is also a lot of great competition work going on in Leeds so this is not a matter of north-shoring.
- Positive culture with flexible working
- Market leading salary for the regions
- Top quality work
- Join a 12 strong competition team where you can make a real impact
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced competition solicitor with minimum 3+ years' PQE but perhaps significantly more
- Strong experience in competition law whether in private practice, in-house or at a regulator such as the CMA or FCA
- There's no shortage of work, but with clear expansion plans,they are looking for someone with strong interpersonal and business development skills.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018