- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Lawyer
Professional Indemnity Solicitor - London
BCL are working with a highly rated professional indemnity team who are seeking a Professional Indemnity Lawyer to join its specialist insurance disputes team in London.
- Your focus will be to undertake professional indemnity claims on behalf of insurers
- The work will have an emphasis on professional indemnity claims against construction professionals
- As part of the role you will provide a wide range of general and specialist insurance coverage and claims defence advice
- In addition, you will assist the professional indemnity partners to attract new clients to the firm by taking part in marketing events
The firms client base includes an enviable list of major insurers, MGAs and Lloyds syndicates.
- You will have a minimum of 2 plus years post qualification experience
- You will have a good background in insurance litigation
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like