- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
A top 45 national firm in Birmingham is looking for a Solicitor to join their Healthcare Inquests and Regulatory team.
THE TEAM AND THE ROLE
The Regulatory Department is very diverse, offering a broad range of expert advice to organisations and individuals facing Health & Safety, criminal and other regulatory prosecutions. The department also advises healthcare professionals facing possible criminal and professional regulatory sanctions, as well as Trusts and organisations on issues such as best interest decisions to DPA requests and inquests.
As a Solicitor in the team, you will focus on healthcare inquest and healthcare regulatory work. You will manage a caseload of inquest files for the firm's various healthcare Trusts and organisations, including advocacy in Inquests. You will also advise and represent clinicians and healthcare professionals in defending regulatory proceedings brought by professional bodies.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years of PQE
- You will have experience in advising and representing Healthcare providers in regulatory investigations
- You will have inquest advocacy experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- 28 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like