- Job Search
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor-Hybrid Working
We have an exciting role for a PI Solicitor with experience handling serious injury claims, specifically focused on the areas of EL and Motor to join this international team based in the heart of Birmingham.
Our Catastrophic Personal Injury and Large Loss team covers every aspect of a claim, including liability investigations, policy coverage assessments, quantum assessments for all levels of Multi-Track claims. You will be working for leading insurer and corporate clients, with fantastic opportunities to develop your own client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team within our multi-award-winning firm.
We have a collaborative, supportive team working in a modern, flexible environment. You will be assisting experienced partners with complex, high value, and sensitive claims, as well handling your own case load. The team handles a range of claims for a variety of clients. This includes motor and EL/PL.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in dealing with Catastrophic Personal Injury and Large Loss cases.
Please note that our PQE levels are a guide and all suitable candidates will be considered.
Essential Skills & Experience
· You will be a highly determined individual able to adapt well within a demanding, fast-paced team.
· You will have experience of personal injury litigation
· You will enjoy being challenged by complex legal issues and expanding your knowledge.
· You will be focussed on delivering a highly professional service to clients, including compliance with client SLAs and MI requirements.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
· Working with all members of the team and you will be exposed to a variety of work, but predominantly acting on behalf of a range of insurance companies and self-insured commercial organisations.
· Assisting and handling a varied caseload.
· Carrying out investigations, taking witness statements, reviewing and interpreting medical records and medical reports.
· Reporting to and liaising with clients to achieve the best outcomes.
· Drafting of all legal documents and client advice.
· Dealing with interlocutory proceedings, CCMCs and client meetings.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like