- Job Search
- Casualty Fraud Solicitor
Casualty Fraud Solicitor
Our client, a leading international law firm, is currently looking to recruit an insurance fraud solicitor/fee earner to join its specialist defendant insurance fraud department.
On offer is the chance to join a Top UK law firm and its expanding insurance fraud department.
The team is based in Liverpool city centre and has continually been at the cutting edge of this area of work.
- To manage a caseload of litigated casualty fraud cases and conduct any relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim as appropriate.
-Manage a case load of casualty fraud cases
- Liaise with various parties to inc as claimants and their solicitors, clients, counsel, experts
- Conduct relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim
- Obtain documents and instruct experts
- Assist other lawyers in the team with their work as required, including supervision of more junior lawyers
- To take an active role in business development
- Complete MI procedures
- Opportunity to join a well regarded defendant law firm
- Supportive team
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary/package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like