- Job Search
- Debt Recovery Litigator
Civil Litigation, Warrington
Annual salary from £35,000 - £45,000 (full and part time hours available)
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join a busy Legal Department specialising in high volume debt recovery, dealing predominantly with small claims track cases. This thriving team are open to a PI Solicitor looking to retrain into debt recovery.
The role will require you to:
· Progress cases effectively and efficiently in line with client and company service levels
· Provide advice to clients, specifically with regards to liability and any potential cost implications
· Attend telephone and video hearings (in more complex cases)
· Assist our team of Legal Assistants with escalations when required
· Draft documents and prepare cases for Court
· Undertake mediation
· Assess liability and quantum
· Undertake Legal research
The ideal candidate will be ideally 2 year PQE.
In addition, you will have sound knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and experience in debt recovery/litigation. (Desirable)
Benefits on Offer:
· Holiday and flexible time off: 30 days annual leave (includes bank holidays & birthday), loyalty holiday incentive scheme (earn up to an additional 5 days holiday per annum) + 5 days additional unpaid leave per annum
· Company Pension (1% above the employer auto-enrolled requirement)
*Up to 90 minutes paid leave per month for medical appointments. Regular wellbeing updates
Monday - Friday working shifts between 8am - 6pm. Christmas office shutdown. Flexible working available.
· Private medical insurance
· Free parking
· 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday
Whilst the role is advertised as full time, we will consider shorter, more flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
· Additional leave
· Casual dress
· Company events
· Company pension
· On-site parking
· Referral programme
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like