- Job Search
- Fraud Paralegals
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Job Type: Permanent Full time
Basic salary £21,000 to £25,000 - opportunity for monthly bonus
We are looking to hire Paralegal's to join our ever-growing Fraud Department. Fast paced but rewarding environment.
You will be working in a happy office environment with a lot of emphasis on the team culture and putting clients first.
This leading and entrepreneurial firm is offering a great opportunity for paralegals looking to train long term and be part of an exciting growth period.
Salary is based on basic bracket of £21,000 - £25,000 plus achievable monthly bonus of £300 - £600
Full training will be provided in respect of all requirements of the job role.
· Analyse financial statements
· Investigation of fraudulent companies and/or scammers
· Conducting enquiries as to where fraudulent funds have disappeared to
· Exploring whether any related industry codes/protocols have been broken
· Investigating vulnerabilities and their impact upon the scam victims
· Collating all relevant evidence to the scam and/or fraud that has taken place
· Gathering Evidence from the victims by telephone
· Drafting Financial Complaint letters and letters of claim
· Dealing with complaints to the Financial Ombudsman
· Assist victims of scam to recover their lost money
· Promotion, Management opportunities and team leader opportunities available
· Correspond with clients and financial organisations
All applicants must possess the following:
· A customer-focused attitude and willingness
· Excellent Verbal and Vocal Skills
· Exceptional listening, questioning, and call control techniques.
· Excellent letter writing skills
· Ability to process information and tasks accurately and efficiently.
· An understanding of customer needs, company products and services, and general knowledge.
· Aptitude to handle challenging telephone call situations.
· Ability to explain, recommend and persuade.
· Computer and telephone system application skills.
· 5 Gases C and above or equivalent preferred.
· Legal experience or law degree essential
· 33 annual leave days inclusive with bank holidays.
· Health care plan
· Fully stocked bar.
· Wellness checks.
· Company incentives.
· Monthly and yearly incentives: cash prizes, duvet days, all-inclusive holidays etc.
· External and internal monthly training sessions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
· Casual dress
· Company events
· Company pension
· Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
· Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like