- Job Search
We have a rare non fee earning opportunity with a leading litigation firm based in the heart of Liverpool.
The firm are looking to grow their thriving team of professionals and are looking for a dedicated individual to join their growing audit department. We seek someone who is passionate about our industry with a drive to succeed and deliver.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Assist in planning, scheduling, and executing audits
* Documenting audit findings and communicating results by producing a final report
* Reporting ineligible cases, audit observations, corrective actions, and remedial work where necessary to the investment committee/Head of Risk
* Adhere to the audit follow up process to monitor and ensure all actions have been completed effectively
* Analyse potential risks in a law firm's caseload and why they may be a risk to Spectra Legal
* Examine case management systems to be sure that the data exported and submitted into our lending portal is accurate and in compliance with our eligibility criteria and regulations
* Identify flaws in processes and procedures, implementing change where necessary
* Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
* Reporting to the Head of Audit
Qualifications / Key attributes
* Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, schedule, and follow through.
* Professional communication and presentation skills.
* Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy.
* Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
You will have experience as a Solicitor fee earner having dealt with litigated files.
This role is fully office based.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like