- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
6th November 2023
Clinical Negligence Solicitor- REMOTE
Salary £40,000-50,000 negotiable basic plus great bonus.
Experienced Clinical / Medical Negligence Fee Earner, Solicitor, Litigators, Legal Executives, qualified Solicitor or CILEX ideally now required for our established and modern thinking firm of Solicitors, this is an excellent opportunity to join very progressive firms of solicitors with an excellent benefit package and personal development.
Experienced Medical / Clinical Negligence Solicitor processing litigated cases conducted in a proactive and efficient management. Solicitor, CILEX or experienced legal executive/paralegal who has managed own caseload. Must have experience of running a varied clinical negligence caseload.
Day to day reviewing a case load of litigated clinical negligence claims varying in value. Run a case load of about 50-60 clinical negligence claims.
* Advise on medical and legal issues and support junior colleagues whilst not engaging in the activities to be delegated.
* To work as part of an existing team and work with minimum supervision when required.
* Management of own case load and providing direction to junior colleagues & answering queries raised by junior colleagues.
* Ensuring that medical, special damages, future loss, witness evidence has been appropriately collated prior to litigation, ensure limitation dates are identified and prepared for.
* Advise on tactics in relation on litigation, applications (including but not limited to PAD applications) & commercial settlements thereafter.
* Show practical experience of the CPR, issuing claims and litigating cases.
* You will need to be a self-starter, to be able to work under pressure in a professional environment.
This forward thinking clinical negligence team is happy to discuss fully remote working as long as you can attend the office based in Cheshire as and when required.
Great work and flexibility available.
Placing People in Companies Like