- Job Search
- New Client Advisor
New Business Advisor- 12 Month FTC
Leading firm in Sheffield are looking for a new claims advisor to join for a 12 month FTC.
To be the point of contact for all new enquiries within the Personal Injury Team to ensure all client enquiries are dealt with effectively and in a time bound manner. To explain the process of making a personal injury claim to potential clients.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Communication skills - ability to explain matters clearly.
· Understanding of Personal Injury is desirable.
· Telephone prospective clients to obtain details of their claim.
· Meeting with prospective clients who visit the premises and conduct initial interviews where appropriate.
· Explain the process of making a claim to prospective clients.
· Explain funding options.
· Prepare details of enquiries to be assessed by Team Leader / Head of Department.
· Prepare paperwork and send out to clients.
· Chase clients where necessary.
· Carrying out searches as directed by fee earners of the Motor Insurers Database, Employers Liability Tracing Office, AskCue data base and sending out requests to preserve CCTV footage.
· To undertake any duties reasonably requested by the Team Leader / Head of Department within personal capability and where reasonable and practicable.
This role would suit someone who has:
· Experience in working within a legal personal injury environment with previous paralegal / legal secretary skills to a high level.
· Strong team-working skills and an ability to build positive relationships with a range of colleagues and clients.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Excellent organisation and technical skills.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like