- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor
EL/PL Fee Earner
We have a unique opportunity for a Solicitor/Legal Executive to join an international Legal 500 Law Firm based in Leeds City Centre.
Solicitor - Employment & Public Liability - Leeds - up to £46,000 salary
This a superb opportunity to join an award-winning leading international Legal 500 law firm that offers specialist quality legal advice to a broad range of Insurer Clients.
Due to the development and expansion of the firm's Casualty Team, it is now seeking to appoint an experienced Solicitor/Legal Executive to work alongside its existing team.
The purpose of this role is to handle provide assistance to senior members of the team whilst running your own small caseload.
The role will include dealing with a wide range of complex matters, including EL/PL, Inquiry and Inquest matters.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 2 years of Defendant Employment Liability / Public Liability litigated experience. There is a steady flow of new instructions from existing clients and the firm is seeking a motivated, technically strong solicitor with ambition who can develop relationships and provide an exceptional level of service to its clients.
* An Solicitor / Legal Executive with 2 years of litigation experience
* Ability to work to deadlines/targets, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload
* Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Strong legal and leadership skills with an eye for detail
* Excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Professional and effective communication with team members and contacts
* Professional and effective communication with individual and business contacts
The Benefits & How to Apply
* Competitive basic salary - up to £46,000 depending on experience
* Superb working environment in a City Centre office, with the offer of agile and hybrid working
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank+ Holidays, with the option to purchase additional leave and a day off for your birthday
* Generous company pension scheme
* Health Cash Plan
* Life assurance and income protection
* Discounts to use for gym membership, car leasing, mobile phone contracts and insurance products
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Accessible to public transport (transport links to both train and bus routes
Placing People in Companies Like