- Job Search
- Housing Disrepair
Housing Disrepair Lawyer/Fee Earner - Lancashire (re-train opportunity)
Excellent opportunity to join a Consumer focused Law firm based in Lancashire. The firm have grown over the last 12 months and have further plans to grow over the next 6-12 months. Due to recent expansion, they are looking to add an experienced Litigator their busy Housing Disrepair team. Previous experience in this area is preferred but they are also open to retraining candidates from a claimant personal injury background.
You will be joining a well regarded firm who can offer good quality work and excellent training.
- Dealing with disrepair claims including responding to claim letters, organising disclosure and advising on liability
- Anti - social behaviour and other breach of tenancy injunctions
- Applying for access injunctions
- General housing management advice on tenancy issues
- Supporting the day to day work of the partners/the wider team
- General admin
- Experience of housing disrepair work is desirable but not essential (candidates from a claimant personal injury background will also be considered)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills and an understanding of the requirement to meet internal/ external client demands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working once competent
- Benefits package
- Easy to access location with train station and parking nearby
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like