- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Leading Birmingham City Law firm that has year been listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For is looking to expand it's insurance offering. They are keen to recruit a professional indemnity solicitor to join their highly acclaimed team in Birmingham city centre.
*The successful Insurance Solicitor will work on complex defendant professional indemnity matters and construction related contracts and disputes based in Birmingham.
* You will provide a wide range of general and specialist insurance coverage and claims defence advice requiring excellent knowledge of insurance policy wordings, and some general knowledge of the London insurance market and, Lloyds regulatory issues.
*The work involves advising on scope of policy on cover so, policy interpretation experience is essential as is up to date knowledge of court and dispute resolution process and strategy.
*The work frequently involves building contracts so familiarity with construction appointment documents, collateral warranties and JCT and other standard contract documentation is required.
Areas of work are:
- Construction professional indemnity including, architects, engineers, design & build contractors and other construction professionals.- Professional indemnity, including solicitors, barristers, accountants and brokers.
What experience is required?
You will be NQ- 5 years qualified with experience gained in a City firm or large regional firm. You will have a good background in commercial litigation and/or professional indemnity litigation, and/ or insurance coverage disputes.
As you would expect, the firm offers a generous salary and benefits.
Core benefits are:
· Equal all staff bonus based on the firm's financial performance
· Generous pension including the option to salary sacrifice
· Five weeks' annual leave and the option to buy or sell a week each year
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018