- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence
Excellent opportunity for Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join this top rated law firm in their healthcare litigation division in Leeds or Manchester.
- Top tier international firm
- Recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers for their defendant insurance work
- You will handle an interesting and varied caseload of clinical negligence matters. There will also be the scope to provide input into complaint responses, advise on risk management and patient safety initiatives. You'll be joining a team that can support a healthcare provider through whatever challenges come their way.
- You will ideally have between 2- 4 years PQE with solid experience of the range of healthcare litigation, focussing on work for defendants whether they be insurers, private clients, defence organisations or NHSLA. and are able to demonstrate technical and commercial expertise.
What's on offer:
- You'll be offered a competitive salary and benefits package
- There will be flexible and agile working options available
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like